How we’re doing Covid Safely
Enjoying Your Time Safely is Important to Us
Hello and thanks for tuning in. Unlike the rest of our daily lives, we’re taking the Covid-19 virus very seriously, and will explain in the next 2 minutes.
At Pubcycle, we have a social responsibility as a leader in our community, and genuinely care about our employees and guests.
We’re following the CDCs guidelines for 6’ distancing, and wearing face masks, as well as disinfecting. So here’s what we’re doing to keep YOU and US safe!
Drivers with any symptoms will not be allowed to work, and must take their temperature at home before leaving for work and show a temp below 100.4 degrees and report it to manager before their day starts. Our disinfecting practices are as follows: we use an alcohol based cleaner to wipe down every seat, handlebar, and bar after every tour, and again before the start of the day. We wipe down all driver equipment before every shift. And our drivers wear masks to keep you safe. We’ve built shields around the driver area so that everyone feels more comfortable being within the 6’ rule.
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Use the hand sanitizer we provide before getting on the bike.
- Have your waiver filled out online prior to arrival; the link to it is in your confirmation email.
- Show the driver your ID from a couple feet away so he can take a picture for the NC ABC.
- Bring your own cooler and ice, and cups if necessary.
- Do not touch other people’s drinks or personal items unless they are in your group
- Wear masks at all times you are not drinking. Meaning, bring a mask, wear a mask, and move the mask up or down when having a sip. And yes, we’ll ask you to keep your masks on for the entire tour. Remember, it’s not about how you look, it’s about how you feel, and it’s way better to stay feeling healthy than pass a virus you may not know you have to a bunch of people you do or do not know.
Beyond our safety measure, you can expect our ‘normal’ serving of downtown tour and memorable shenanigans.