Book a Tour
*** WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING TOURS, OUR TENTATIVE REOPEN DATE IS JULY 23rd. YOU MAY BOOK NOW FOR A LATER DATE BUT IT MAY BE RESCHEDULED OR REFUNDED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT OF PUBCYCLE AND ASHEVILLE DURING THIS TIME.
Since things are a tad bit strange right now, we’re adjusting our normal seating on all to ensure safe social distancing.
- Household bookings under 1 reservation can be up to 10 people.
- Bookings of 2-5 people will be asked to sit on only one side of the bike during tours.
- You may be asked to move your tour time or location to accommodate our safety procedures.
- Click here to learn about how we’re ensuring the safety of our guests and employees.
Booking Pubcycle Cycle Bar Tours
> Find the tour and date, then click on the time you want. example: 5:00pm.
>> If the date you wish to book does not appear on this page, click the ‘Pick a Date’ button to pull up a calendar.
Our booking system is live and shows every available seat on our tours.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
* COVID Operational Changes in Tours:
Our 1.5 Hour Pub Tour normally makes two quick 15 minute stops to grab a drink, but will not be stopping at local establishments until it is deemed safe. Instead we have designed two fun activities for your group during the course the tour. Our 40 minute Nomad tour has no stops.
- Both tours are BYOB (beer and wine, no liquor),
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN COOLER and ice to store drinks, and cups if you want them.
- No glass beer bottles, but wine bottles and growlers are okay (they are thicker and don’t break easily).
- All drinks must be unopened when you arrive for your tour.
- You may not touch another persons beverage, opened or unopened before, during or after the tour.
In the unlikely event we cannot fill your selected tour time with at least 6, we may have to reschedule; or we can refund 100% if you cannot reschedule.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation email, your booking did not process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve.
Hop on board!